Who can be prosecuted?
The Scrap Dealers for:
- Failing to apply to vary a licence when there is a change in the licensee’s name, the site, the site manager for a site licence
- Failing to apply to vary the name of a licensee in a collectors licence
- Making a false declaration when applying for a site licence
- Not responding to a request for information
- Failing to notify of some specified matters
- Keeping a site open in contravention of a closing order
- Failing to display the licence appropriately
- Failing to verify a person’s full name and address
- Paying for scrap otherwise than by crossed cheque or transfer of funds
- Inadequate keeping of records
- Obstruction of constable or LA officer requesting access to site and/or records.
The Customer for:
- Giving a false name and/or address.
Contact Dennis Clarke to discuss your case and be satisfied that we can offer the skill and service that you need. In normal office hours ring Dennis Clarke on 01732 360999. Speed of contact may be very important.