Clarke Kiernan LLP remains at the forefront of the continuing fight for justice for former Sub-postmasters who were victims of what is now recognised to have been the biggest miscarriage of justice in UK legal history. We continue to lead the ways in the fight for justice for those effected by the Horizon scandal :
- We provide a variety of flexible fee options for clients :
- public funding (Legal Aid) where available
- Competitive fixed fee schemes for those who prefer this option
- No win, no fee (where we are paid from your compensation if we succeed on your behalf)
- No-obligation free initial consultation providing confidential legal support to assess your case and discuss your options
- Challenging wrongful convictions and helping to clear your name
- Helping you secure compensation for the damage done as a result of a wrongful prosecution
- Providing practical and legal advice to those being offering payments through the Historic Shortfall Scheme
Shoulder to shoulder with sub-postmasters
We are proud to have been standing at the side of victims and their families from the very start of this scandal, representing law-abiding, honest and hard-working people whose lives and reputations were ruined when prosecuted for crimes they did not commit, based on unreliable computer evidence that the Post Office knew was unreliable.
We have unrivaled experience in cases relating to the Horizon Scandal, having been involved from the outset and having already helped many of our clients to clear their names at the Court of Appeal.